Dear guests, Due to the actual situation, the following flexible cancellation policies are valid for the winter season 2020/21
Good to know – our booking and cancellation conditions (valid for summer 2021)
- No cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 7 days prior to your arrival.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 7 days prior, we will have to charge a 30% of the total amount of your reservation as cancellation fee.
- In case of early departure or late arrival, we will have to charge the total invoice.
- Deposit: Your reservation is only valid on receipt of a deposit of maximum 400.00 euros per room. Our bank account number is: Südtiroler Sparkasse – IBAN: IT 06 L 06045 58790 000 000 000 600 – BIC: CRBZIT 2 B 078
- No cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 5 weeks prior to your arrival. Your payment will be credited towards your next holiday.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 5 weeks prior, we will have to charge the deposit you have already paid as cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 14 days prior and in case of early departure or late arrival, we will have to charge the total invoice minus the deposit you have already paid.
- Deposit: Your reservation is only valid on receipt of a deposit of 400.00 euros per room (for reservations in the high season EUR 1.000.00). Our bank account number is: Südtiroler Sparkasse – IBAN: IT 06 L 06045 58790 000 000 000 600 – BIC: CRBZIT 2 B 078
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our Post Hotel trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance for your stay at Post Hotel - Tradition & Lifestyle, with which you are covered by the “Europäische Reiseversicherung's” travel insurance.Click here to take your personal trip cancellation insurance.
Insured reasons for trip cancellation / trip interruption
The following events are covered as reasons for trip cancellation / trip interruption, if as a result you are unexpectedly unable to commence the trip or have to break it off:
Insured reasons for trip cancellation / trip interruption (in case of COVID-19)
- unexpectedly occurring serious illness*, serious physical injury caused by an accident, adverse reactions to a vaccination or death;
- loosening of implanted joints*;
- unexpectedly occurring serious illness*, serious physical injury caused by an accident or death (including suicide) of a family member, making your presence absolutely necessary;
- pregnancy, if the pregnancy is determined after booking the journey, or severe pregnancy complications up to the 35th week of pregnancy inclusive*;
- serious damage to your property at the place of residence as a result of acts of God (e.g. flood, storm), fire, burst water pipes or criminal act of a third party, making your presence absolutely necessary;
- loss of job without fault, as a result of notice of termination issued by the employer;
- call-up to basic military service or alternative civilian service;
- submission of an action for divorce to the competent court or, in the case of registered life partnerships, the submission of a petition for dissolution before the trip to be taken jointly by the married couple/civil partners;
- dissolution of the relationship of two partners living together (who have had the same registered address for at least 6 months) by the giving up of the joint residence immediately before the trip to be undertaken jointly by the partners concerned;
- failure to pass the school-leaving certificate examination, or a similar final examination for a course of school education lasting at least 3 years;
- receipt of an unexpectet judical summons.
Cover exists in the event that you, as the insured customer, are unable to commence the trip
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- if you show COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.