Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.Due to the actual situation, the following flexible cancellation policies are valid for summer 2020:
- No cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 7 days prior to your arrival.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 7 days prior, we will have to charge a 30% of the total amount of your reservation as cancellation fee.
- In case of early departure or late arrival, we will have to charge the total invoice.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our Post Alpina trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance for your stay at Post Alpina - Family Mountain Chalets, with which you are covered by the “Europäische Reiseversicherung's” travel insurance.
Good to know – our booking and cancellation conditions
- Your reservation is only valid on receipt of a deposit of 400.00 euros per apartment/chalet (for reservations in the high season EUR 1.000.00). Our bank account number is: Südtiroler Sparkasse – IBAN: IT 42 E 06045 58790 000 000 001 000 – BIC: CRBZIT 2 B 078
- No cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 5 weeks prior to your arrival. Your payment will be credited towards your next holiday.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 5 weeks prior, we will have to charge the deposit you have already paid as cancellation fee.
In case of delayed or non-arrival, cancellation fees may apply. In order to be protected in such cases, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, such as the one offered by hogast.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 14 days prior and in case of early departure or late arrival, we will have to charge the total invoice minus the deposit you have already paid.