Additional person in the suites
The prices in our suites are per person per day with a minimum occupancy of 2 persons. In the Chalet Garden Deluxe the price is for 4 people per night (minimum occupancy 4 people). The daily cleaning of the room is included in the price. The following prices are for every additional person:
- Children up to 1.99 years (in additional beds): EUR 45 per day
- Children from 2 to 5.99 years (in additional beds): discount of 60%
- Children from 6 to 9.99 years (in additional beds): discount of 50 %
- Children from 10 to 13 years (in additional beds): discount of 40 %
- Children from 14 years (in additional beds): discount of 20 %
- The rates for children apply when they sleep in an additional bed in their parents’ suite
Additional person in the chalets
Prices in the chalets are for 2 people per day in all Chalets (except Chalet Garden Deluxe). The following prices are for every additional person:
Chalet Dolomit and Chalet Montana
- Children up to 2 years: EUR 20.00 per day
- Children from 2 years: EUR 40.00 per day
Chalet Dolce Vita
Additional services for chalets
- Children up to 2 years: EUR 25.00 - 30.00 (depending on the season)
- Children from 2 years: EUR 45.00 - 55.00 (depending on the season)
Culinary pleasures for chalets
- Daily cleaning (EUR 40.00 – 60.00) is not included.
- The compulsory final cleaning costs between EUR 70.00 and 90.00 (according to the apartment type).
- Normaly we calculate only the obligatory final cleaning in our Chalets. If you wish to book a daily cleaning (with or without kitchenet) the price for the Chalet Montana and Chalet Dolomit is EUR 40.00 per day and for the Chalet Dolce Vita EUR 60.00 per day without kitchenet. The supplement for the kitchenet is EUR 20.00 € per day.
You can also book individual breakfasts according to availabilities:
- Breakfast for children up to 6 years: EUR 12.00 per day
- Breakfast for adults: EUR 22.00 per day
Since we mainly accommodate families with children, the places for pets are strictly limited in our Post Alpina. We welcome dogs in only 6 of the apartments of our alpine village and kindly ask you to note, that dogs can only stay at the Post Alpina if announced to the reception in advance. Please inform us at the moment of your request if you would like to travel with your dog, so that we can allocate you a suitable apartment.
Everything you need to know about bringing your dog on holiday to the Post Alpina - Family Mountain Chalets:
- Small to medium sized dogs are accepted.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, your dog is not allowed in the dining room, bar, swimming pool, sauna, chill-out room, Mini Club etc. We count on your understanding.
- Please make sure that your dog does its daily business outside the Alpine village grounds: as a family hotel we place great importance on this.
- The surcharge per dog is EUR 35.00 per day (without food and basket).
You can park your car in our garage free of charge. It you have a second car we charge a supplement of EUR 20.00 per day.Methods of payment
Cash, cheque, EC card, Bancomat, Visa and MastercardTravel cancellation insurance
We recommend all our guests to take out our trip cancellation insurance , which we can provide for you at attractive conditions. If you cancel your reservation we keep the deposit.Arrival and departure
Your apartment is available from 4 pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate your apartment by 10 am. In the event of arriving late or leaving early the apartment price is charged.Deposit
The deposit is EUR 400.00 for every apartment and suite (in high season EUR 1.000.00) booked and this can be sent by bank transfer or can be paid by credit card.
Our bank details are:
Cassa Raiffeisen Alta Pusteria – San Candido branch
IBAN: IT 31 F 08020 58790 000301044290
BIC: RZSB- IT 21 009
NEW: You also have the possibility to make the deposit by credit card online
on our website - it's easy and secure.
You can also request our form to debit your credit card. We ask our Swiss guests to pay the deposit by credit card as with a bank transfer we have to deduct bank charges from the deposit.
Please note: The real rooms and perspectives may differ from the sketches, drawings and floor plans shown.Visitor's tax
From the 01/01/2019, we are charging EUR 2.50 per day per person at the Post Alpina as a municipial tax (visitor's tax).